Sunday, April 03, 2011

Sunday Morning

So it's Sunday Morning...way to early for me to be up, but seeing as I slept all day yesterday, I can understand why my body said enough with the sleep.  I got sick again Friday night...but thankfully it seemes to have been a 24 hr. bug.  I feel great this morning. 
I've been trying to figure out how I'm gonna spend my day here...it's supposed to be cloudy and a little cold here and Hubby is still in Oakland for work.  My Son and his family went to Disneyland yesterday and stayed till closing, so I don't expect to hear from them until later today, if at all.  So, I will be here all by myself. 
The first thing I have to do is clean up a little.  The front room and the kitchen are a disaster.  Then I need to go run some errands.  Then hopefully, I will have all afternoon to play with the goodies I just got yesterday from Christy Tomlinson's shop.  I bought some stamps, some rub-ons, some great tissue paper, and paper pad, and some lace. 
I really love her class She Art Workshop and can't wait for the art journaling class that starts in May. 
So I guess I will get off here and start getting ready for my day.  Hope you all have a great productive Sunday...
The cross on Mt. Roubidoux, Riverside, California

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you are feeling better! :]
    Wow... you have a very busy day ahead.
    The best part, I think is "the play time with your artsy goodies".
    Enjoy, may your day be filled with creativity!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo