Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today is the day...

Today is the start of Soul Restoration.  I am so excited to start!!  I got my login info but I'm going to wait just a little before I check out the site...I'm sure there was a big rush of people logging in at 11:11 am...don't want to crash the site,lol...
I also realized that I forgot to buy the index cards...silly me.  I'm gonna scrounge around here and see what I can find to use as a replacement...I have so much stuff there has to be something I can use, lol.
I went to Michaels yesterday and bought a few more supplies...a couple more bottles of paint, some brushes, some embellishments, some white sharpie paint pens for journaling. 
I'll be back after I check out the site and let you know how it is going...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo