Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My journal

Well...it turns out I can share some pictures about my Soul Restoration journal. 
This is the cover of my journal.  I wanted something simple that i wouldn't have to worry about coming off, so I remembered this little bird from Donna Downey that I ordered like 2 years ago.  It is a minor miracle that I remembered where it was in the desk.

I am enjoying the class so far.  The general jist is to get rid of all the crap in your head that brings you down.  Melody is very clear in her presentations and so far I have understood how to do everything we need to do. 
I haven't done any of the writing in my personal journal yet...it's not here yet.  It is supposed to be delivered today...but it's almost 5 pm and nothing yet. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the closed for restoration note. My word for this year is revive
    ,restore refurbish. are other forms of the word. We may be on the same path to refurbish our life this year including art

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo