Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Creative Every Day

Here is my creative every day journal page for this week...my One Little Word for 2011 is BELIEVE. 
I journaled about the things I need to believe about myself...
I really like the way this one turned out...
I used a watercolor wash of red and purple for a background.  I found  stamp at Mike's with my word on it and stamped it using acrylic paint.  Used the same paint with a stencil for the top of the page.  My girl is from a Papyrus Card.  I used white gel pens and sharpie pens for the doodles and writing. 
I have decided to probably do one project a week.  It takes me 2-3 days to do a journal page so I can get at least one page done...

As for Soul Restoration...I will not be sharing a lot of pictures and info here after all.  A lot of the information is copywrited and after watching a couple of the videos it has been mentioned and I am seeing the truth to the fact that this information is very personal.  It is for me to learn and grow from and that is a private matter...between me and me...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely page, what a great word... Believe. Good luck on your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo