Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Believe

A lot of people do this thing where they pick a word and use it as their MANTRA all through the new year.  I had heard of this, but never practiced it. 
This year I wanted to try it.
I played with Authentic...meaning I wanted to lead an AUTHENTIC life, being true to who I really am.
The trouble with that one is...I don't KNOW who I am right now...
Then I tried LIVE...as in TO LIVE.
I have been in mourning for so long, I felt like I wasn't really living anymore.
But, it just didn't seem to flow very well.
The word that keeps coming to mind is
BELIEVE...
I want to believe so many things...I NEED to believe so many things.
1) My Angel family are togother and happy
2) God has a purpose...even if I can't see it.
3)I CAN get my life back to some semblence of normal.
4)I have a purpose...even if I can't see it.
5) There IS light at the end of this tunnel.
So my word is BELIEVE.
BELIEVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo