Saturday, January 15, 2011

Alone

I don't know why, but i am feeling very alone tonight.  Maybe because when I felt like this before, I could call my Mom and she would get me through it. 
I wish I had some really good close friends.
I have one...and as much as I love her, sometimes it's not enough. 
Sometimes I feel like we are very far apart in the way we see life and things in general.  She is also very "me" oriented sometimes, I don't think she means it, but sometimes, it's annoying.
Sometimes I want people to think about me, without having to tell them.
I don't know...sometimes I'm pretty sure I'm losing it...

3 comments:

  1. I know how hard it is to feel like you have no one...if it is any consolation...I am here..love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will find that blog friend may understand too. I am here for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really miss my mom too. I'll have something to tell her and I think I'll call her but then I'll remember she's gone.
    I hope your week has been better than your weekend.
    I love the music on your blog.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo