Saturday, December 11, 2010

this and that

it is 4 am and I can't sleep...what else is new??  My Mother used to have this problem, it never occured to me it could be heriditary.  During the week, I get by cause I can sleep a little later or take a nap if I have too...not so on the weekends...normally I would get out my sketchbook and watercolors, but with all the holiday preperation, I don't have room. 
I haven't had time all week to do anything art wise and I can feel it.  It is amazing how much it relaxes you and calms all the craziness going around in your head.  I need to make some time this week to get something in...
The house in Fullerton, for all intents and purposes, is sold.  I got the contract from Bill and we will send a copy to the Foley's tomorrow for approval.  The bank wouldn't give me a payoff number over the phone, of course, but will mail it out, so once I have that we can sign the paperwork and be done.  Maybe that's why I can't sleep.  I love that house so much...but it really didn't make any sense to keep it...Scott and Tina will take care of it and I know that.  Maybe give it to one of their girls when she gets married.  It is a great little house for raising a family.
We had a good night tonight...Hector and Kimberly and Rosie came over after they went and got Christmas pictures taken.  They are so cute...
My beautiful little family...we ate some pizza and hot wings, watched some tv, and had a good time.  I love nights like that.
Well, I guess I'll try to sleep again...it's too late to take a sleeping pill, so some warm milk will have to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo