Friday, November 12, 2010

AEDM__Days 8,9,10,and 11...

For all my Art Every Day friends...I don't want you to think I've wandered away...I'm here and I'm still doing art...it has been a very busy week, so I haven't had a lot of time to create and I couldn't load up my pics cause my computer died...but I'm back...with a new computer...so here is what I did this week...

Sunday night I had a dream about a project...just a finished piece that I had created and was very happy with.  That image stayed in my mind all morning, so I decided to see if I could do it...here is the results so far:

Monday--a background of watercolor wash green
Tueseday--the girl
Wed.--add some sunflowers to the background (pen and foamies)
Thurs.--add some texture and pattern to girl's robe. (paint and glue sparkles)

So that's what I have done so far...Today I'm going to try and finish her up...stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you're bringing an image from your dream to life! I love doing that. It's looking good so far! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo