Sunday, November 28, 2010

AEDM---I'm behind...:(

How was everyone's Thanksgiving??  Good, I hope.  Mine was very nice, full of good food and family.  I made dinner which I haven't done in a couple of years, and I found that I actually missed it.  We had turkey, sweet potatos, mashed potatos, green beans, mac n cheese, and corn.  We gave thanks for our many blessings and sent out love to those who have passed on.
So, in all of the celebrating this weekend, I only did 2 art pieces.  I'm not really in love with either one, I'm thinking some tweeking is needed, but the idea is to create something, and I did, so that's a plus...
The first one I did Thanksgiving night after my son and family went home.  I took some pictures of fall leaves I got from Photobucket and glued them down, then just did some doodling.  I used a stencil to make the x marks and used colored pencils for the doodles. 
                                                                                   This is a doodle of an idea I had, but I don't like the way it turned out...I like the idea, so i will try again.  The 3 hearts together represent my parents and sister who have passed on.  Down in the corner is me, being held onto by my granddaughter, cause it is not time for me to be with them yet.

Anyway...that is what I've been up to...can't wait to see what everyone else has done...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo