Monday, November 29, 2010

AEDM-day 29-just a little sketch

I've been watching some online videos on how to draw or sketch things because I am really bad at it...I know what I want the sketch to look like in my mind, but when I try to put it down on paper, my lack of talent poses a huge problem, hahaha...
This is my attempt on sketching a litttle gitl.  The advice was to keep to simple shapes, fiddle with the proportions of things, either too big or too small, so people know that you are making something up and not trying to copy an acual person.
I call her "Girl with curly hair".  I have to admit, the part that gave me the most trouble was the hair...curly just seemed the easiest way to go, but I wanted pony tails.  Something else i will have to practice, lol...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for sketching! She's super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo