Thursday, November 18, 2010

AEDM--Day 18

Todays art is a collaboration between myself and Rosie, my 18month old granddaughter.
When my sister and I were little, we would do these scribbles and then color in pieces and pretend they were abstract art.  I'm not sure why we started this, except that maybe we knew niether one of us could draw at all, lol.
This afternoon, I had given my Rosie a pad of paper and a pencil and she did the usual scribbles of a baby.  As I was looking at them, I remembered this childhood activity.  I gave my sketchbook to Rosie and let her go at it.  This is the result...I just colored in certain pieces with colored pencils...I think I will use her help in the future...who knows, maybe all the talent I wish I had, she does...

A picture of my future artist...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo