Monday, November 01, 2010

30 days of Gratitude

So I've found another challenge, thanks to my blogger friend, BonnieRose, called 30 days of gratitiude.  I like this concept for two reasons:
1) We can always use something to help us be more grateful in life.  I know for me, personally, I tend to take things for granted.
2) I love taking pictures and need something that will help stimulate that creative part of me.  And get me some practice, LOL...
The prompt for today is Home
This is a tree in my yard.  Every summer we cut it back to the limbs and every "winter" (We use the word loosely here in Southern California, lol...)It has grown back almost as big as when we cut it down.
I LOVE that.  To me it symbolizes the determination this tree has to be as big and bold as it knows it should be.
I take a certain strength  from that.

3 comments:

  1. We should all be that strong and bold, shouldn't we?? hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the symbolism! i look forward to seeing more of your gratitude photos. thanks so much for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nice challenge. The plant is healthy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo