Monday, November 08, 2010

30 days of Gratitude--Day 8

This is what I am thankful for today...my "winter" mug...
Every year, around the time of the first rain, which we had this morning, I get out my "winter" mug.  My Mother gave it to me one year, and I LOVE it!!
It is huge, and has a big handle I can get my whole hand in, so I can cup it better and feel all of it's comfy warmth.  This morning it has orange spice herbal tea in it, but it also likes hot chocolate, pumpkin spice tea, hot apple cider, and once in a great while, plain ole coffee. (I'm not much of a coffee drinker at all...)
It is a great way to start a cold or dreary day.
Everyone should have one...:)

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely cup....

    You'd need it here in Virginia; we had frost on the car windows and I pulled out my big coat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo