Wednesday, November 03, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude--day 3

This little girl is what I am thankful for today.  She is Rosie, my granddaughter.
My son told me that he and his girlfriend were pregnant the day after my Mom passed, Aug. 13, 2008 and she was born March 2009.  Waiting for her arrival gave me much needed hope during a very trying time.  (We lost 5 family members between Aug. and Dec. that year...)
Having her here and having the utter joy of taking care of her while her parents worked has literally brought me back to the land of the living.Here are some more pics of my Favorite girl...
going down the slide at John's Incredible Pizza
Inspecting Grandpa's handiwork
Ready for her donkey ride
With Great-Grandpa at Christmas (my Daddy)
Not too happy about having gotten her picture taken...

2 comments:

  1. such a wonderful little life to be thankful for.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable and she came into your life at the right time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo