Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a good Mother's Day.  I sure did.  My family was VERY good to me this year.  I received this wonderful Sony Reader.  I've been playing around with it and so far, I am loving it.  I wasn't sure about an electronic reader at first, and I know I will NEVER completely give up books, but this is very convienent and was easier to carry around than a big book.  I can also read more than one book at a time on it.  So far I have 4 books.  Gone with the Wind, (of course!!!) the new Debbie Macomber, Little Women and Good Wives which is the sequel to Little Women.  I loved that book so much and I can not believe I wasn't aware of the sequel.  I wasn't as smart as I thought I was...LOL.  I also got a beautiful saphire and diamond ring and a great dinner to Claim Jumper. 

The only downside of the day was not having my Mom around to say Happy Mother's Day to.  It is days like these when I wish her ashes had been buried somewhere so there was someplace I could GO to talk to her.  Take some roses.  Meditate with her.  I guess there's no point in crying over things that are impossible, but I can still wish, I guess.  Oh well...I'll just keep letting people think I'm crazy when they think I'm talking to myself...I'm really talking to my Mom...

I've been working on some organizational projects, mainly my room and the scrapbooking space.  It is TOTALLY out of control!!!  I have some major purging ahead...otherwise I'm gonna end up on an episode of Hoarders!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo