Thursday, April 29, 2010

This and that...

The last week or so has been interesting.  I dieted very well, no bread, no soda, no candy...gained 3 lb.  What's up with that???  The Dr. wasn't happy, I wasn't happy, my poor car wasn't happy...LOL.  So, it's back to the drawing board...I did have a mini victory on Tues.  While shopping, I pulled into a Taco Bell and a Jack in the Box and then pulled out without ordering anything.  It's not perfect, but Im taking baby-steps.

On Friday, someone really made me mad.  I can't go into a lot of detail cause that person might read this, I don't know, and it's not anything worth risking our friendshipover.  Just know that if you say that you will meet me somewhere and then change your plans and DO NOT CALL ME to tell me of the change...I will not be so accomadating next time.  I realize things come up but i am tired of being walked on.  It hurt my feelings.

So we finally finished the walls in the front room and kitchen.  We painted (and when I say "we" I mean "he")  both rooms and put up the vertical blinds I bought him last year for Father's Day.  Lets just say it is a minor miricle that we didn't kill each other.  Who knew it was gonna take 6 hours to put up a blind in the kitchen.  You read that right...SIX hours for ONE blind.  NOTHING fit right.  It got REALLY ugly for an hour or two.  But we persevered and finished it.  The next day, the front room blind went in like silk...everything was perfect.  THANK GOD!!!  I'll try to post some pics in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo