Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend

Well, I made it through the weekend, which is always a crap shoot.  I'm trying to thnk about what I'm going to eat ahead of time with out obsessing over it.  I have stayed away from candy, cookies, chips, and bologna.  Haven't conquered the soda thing yet, but I did order a diet pepsi at Yoshinoya when we went there. 
Yesterday I went to see my Dad and took my DIL and the baby.  We had fun, got to catch up on news and gossip, he got to see the baby walking and we went to lunch.  Now I know from experience, when we go out we are either going to Mexican, comfort or fast food.  We decided on mexican yesterday.  I ordered a shredded beef burrito with rice, beans, and lettuce inside and red sause and cheese outside.  I feel good about my choice for several reasons.  There is hardly any cheese on the outside, less than 1/2 oz..  It was supposed to come with sour cream, but I told them no.  It is a big burrito, so I didn't "combo" it, which I usually do.  I left about a 3rd of it on the plate.  Didn't even bring it home.  I did have an orange bang (or two) to drink, but I only ever get them at this particular place and we only go there every 6 months or so, so I'm not going to stress about it.  And today, I am sticking to water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo