Friday, March 05, 2010

Blah...

I'm not sure why, but i feel blue today.  I know it's all in my head, but i feel like no one cares, that I am completely alone, and that nothing I do matters to anyone. 

I think it all goes back to missing my Mom.  Before, when I felt like this, I could call her up and after a couple of minutes she would have me laughing and joking around.  I don't think I've really laughed since she's been gone.  You know, that whole body laugh that is loud and often leaves you crying and gasping for air.  I miss that.

Normally I would crawl into bed and stay there all day, but I am babysitting the Princess, so that's not an option.  I need to keep busy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry u are feeling so down... I'm lucky, my mom is still alive.. sighs.. I wish I lived closer to you.. u and I cud go out for a drink or a coffee, and we'd be the best of friends.. big hugs. xo bonnierose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo