Sunday, December 06, 2009

Chilly Sunday

It is really cold here in So. Cal. Right now it is 50 degrees and we are waiting for the rain. It is supposed to start sometime after midnight. The local news station already has us on "storm watch". LOL...

I went out today to try to finish up my shopping. I went to World Cost Market, Bed, Bath and Beyond, joann's, Rite aid and stater's. Got a couple of presents, but I'm not done yet...it's kind of annoying. I REALLY wanted to finish it up today, but oh well. Tomorrow I'm going to make a list of what I need to finish and hopefully can knock it out this week sometime.

I also need to get down to see my Dad. I wanted to go today, but he wasn't feeling very well, so we made plans for later in the week. I need to get a little house cleaning done for him and get his flannel sheets on the bed.

I'm kind of pooped...and the baby will be here first thing in the morning, so this will be a short post tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo