Monday, December 07, 2009

200th post

Today is my 200th post. Wish I had something really wise or cool to say, but it's really more of the same old stuff. I would like to thank the one or two people who read my blog, it is nice to know there are people who can relate to my crazy thoughts on life and all.

Today was sooo cold. And rainy. My back and leg have hurt all day. I finally took some motrin around 5 and it helped a little. I love this kind of weather, especially when I can stay inside, but my body is getting old...LOL...

Today I really didn't do much of anything. I had the baby and didn't want to take her out in this cold. I did receive a couple of gifts that I ordered through the mail, and I made a photo book of Rosalyn's first year (or 8 months, lol) for my Dad for xmas. He is so hard to buy for, I thought this would be different. I thought about doing one of his and my mom's life together, but I'm thinking it might still be too soon for that.

So tomorrow is going to be the only sunny day here this week, so I'm going to try to get a lot of my errands done tomorrow. We'll see how my back holds up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo