Monday, November 02, 2009

bad blogger

So this is my little family as the Flintstones. I thought they look adorable!!! I can't believe that DIL got my son to wear that !!! We had a good Halloween. A decent number of kids came to the house, I only had a few pieces of candy left, and got to see my little grandprincess.

I know I've been a bad blogger of late, and I will try to do better. The big problem is that my life is really boring and I am tired of whining about my medical problems. I think the 3 people who read this blog are tired of reading about it too...

I have been babysitting lately. The grandprincess has an ear infection and daycare won't take her if she is sick, so I'm filling in. It has been fun, and since she isn't walking yet, I'm not on my feet a lot.

I also started on an art journal. I will post some pics in a day or two. I've done 3 pages so far, I've been using watercolors. I really like the act of painting, but have NO talent for it, so don't expect much, LOL. I also have a ton of ideas for scrapbooking, but I have to clean up my area a little bit...OK,OK...a LOT!!! I've been sketching out my ides so I don't forget them which is also something new for me.

Well, it's after 1 am and I'd better get myself off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo