Sunday, August 16, 2009

shopping, shopping, shopping...





So today I did a little shopping, both at the store and online. I love to go out and see things, pick them up, feel them, in this case, smell them. I bought this little beauty at cvs. It is essence of beauty citrus coconut mist spray. I also got the lotion. Can I tell you it smells like heaven!!! It reminds me of the smell of suntan oil I used to use as a kid trying to get a tan. (All I ever did was burn, peel, repeat, LOL) I LOVE it. When I first put it on, I expected to feel oily, that's how good it smells, LOL. Very fresh and clean. It is hard for me to but new fragrances because a lot of scents give me a headache, so I was very happy that this one didn't. It will be my new summer fragrance, even though summer is almost over.

I also bought a pad of paper. The learning-to write-cursive writing paper. I think it will look sooo cute on a scrapbook page. I must really be starting to think like a scrapbooker, LOL...also in my cart were a teether for the little grand-princess, Vanity Fair...they have a gorgeous picture of Farrah on the cover,a sunflower picture frame with a ladybug, and last, but not least, what I went there for, bandages for my leg. That's why I love cvs...they have a little bit of everything.

><
I saw this on Etsy and LOVED it. It is called "Catch a Falling Star" and I think it is beautiful. I love everything about it. The colors, the stars, the simplicity. The artist had paintings and prints. I love Etsy. So many cool things that people put their heart and soul into to make this world a little more beautiful. I love to shop online cause you can find the world out there...I also like eBay a lot, same concept...and you can find one-of-a-kind items there too.
Tomorrow I go to the DR. Hopefull there will be some good news...keep your fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo