Tuesday, August 25, 2009

only the names have been changed...

It has been brought to my attention that I should not be using my granddaughter's real name on my blog, that it could set her up for some kind of miscreant or bad episode. In all honesty, that thought had never occured to me. It really boggles my mind the world we live in sometimes, but I got the point, thank you very much...henceforth she will be known as the grandprincess.

Thanks to all my sparkfriends who stopped by my blog to look at my challenge layout, it means a lot. There are such talented people out there, sometimes I think my attempts are so sophmoric.

Today has gone by in kinda a blur...I had to get up VERY early to take hubby to work, and could not go back to sleep when I got home. Right now I'm fighting a headache, si I think I will going to bed very soon, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo