Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday,Monday...

This is my little princess at 5 months old. I can't believe that she is that old now. Imagine how I will feel when she is 5 years old...like an old woman, lol. We've been trying to take a picture of her on every month "birthday" because at the end of the year I am going to do a scrapbook of her first year. I didn't get into scrapbooking till a couple of years ago, so I never did all the cute baby layouts for my son. This makes up for it!!
This layout if my hubby and the princess on Father's Day. We had a little impromtu BBQ out in the backyard that day. Just some carne asada and grilled chicken and some potato salad. I just really lov this picture of the two of them. Hubby loves this little girl so much. For such a "man's man' he is such a pushover for little kids, especially cute ones like the princess. I did this layout for the spark challenge to "use an owl" in your layout. The paper is "Forest Friends" by colorbok and I LOVE it!!!
Today was pretty uneventful, I was supposed to go to the doctor, but the appointment got cancelled. I have to set up a new one. I've been thinking about re-arranging my room, so maybe I'll do that tomorrow...



2 comments:

  1. Very, very, VERY cute page!!! Thanks for taking the SP challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the tree limbs and owls! Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo