Tuesday, August 18, 2009

feeding the ducks

This is my little daring, the grandprincess. We went out to see the ducks at Fairmount Park today. We went with my cousin and her daughter and 2 grankids. Her granddaughter is the oldest at 18 months and a beauty. She really got a kick out of seeing the ducks, feeding the ducks, and running after the ducks, LOL. To see more pics, click on my facebook badge.
This is the grandprincess and her Mommy getting a little too close...those ducks were hungry!!! Now this is probably gonna sound stupid, but we weren't really sure if these were ducks or geese. I am pretty sure that geese are white, but they seemed awfully big to be ducks. All in all we had a good time. As a bonus I got in some major walking, which is good.
This week is shaping up to be pretty busy...today the park, tomorrow we are going to see my Dad. (My son, the baby and me.) Then on Thursday I am going to a craft show with my cousin...more walking, and a chance to find something cute and one-of-a-kind.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!

    These are definitely geese, they have really long necks. I believe that they are canadian geese (because of the darker color). You can check it out on wikipedia if you are interested! lol Here is the link for goose: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goose
    And for duck: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo