Friday, August 28, 2009

Cousins


This is my newest layout of the grandprincess and her cousins. The picture was taken when we went to see the ducks 2 weeks ago over at the park. I really love the picture, it reminds me of our kids when they were little. My cousin and I are very close. There were times in our teenage years where we were inseperable. We have done everything together. She has 2 kids, a girl and a boy and I have the one son. When they were little I made it a point to stay connected to my cousin and her family, beause someday it would be just my son, without us, his parents. Since he didn't have brothers and sisters, I wanted to make sure that he had a bond with his cousins. I think I have accomplished that goal. Now, it is the next generation of cousins. My Grandprincess is in the middle and my cousins grandprince and princess are on either side of her, kids of my cousin's daughter. (Her son hasn't had kids yet, but I've been assured they are working on it, LOL) I love seeing all these babies in the family. My other cousin also has a little girl, almost 18 months, and their sister is going to be induced tomorrow. She's having a girl. Christmas this year is gonna be GREAT!!! Of course, I wish my Mom was here to see all the babies, especially the grandprincess, but I keep reminding myself that she is our special guardian angel up in Heaven and is keeping tabs on all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo