Thursday, July 02, 2009

quick update

Just a quick note. Tomorrow, I go to the Doctor. I feel like the infection is getting better, just taking a long time...I will probably be off work for at least another 2 weeks. That's OK by me...I'm still getting disability, so all is good.
I will also post some layouts I did. I have wantd to work on some for a while, but my desk was a DISASTER!!! Gosh, I wish I was one of those really organized people. I spend more time cleaning and organizing than anything else!!! Before my excuse was that I was working all the time...well, can't say that anymore and things are still a mess, LOL.
That's all for now...more in the morning...
Oh, I added new music, let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo