Thursday, July 02, 2009

Layouts


These are my two new layouts. Of course, they are of my beautiful granddaughter, Rosie. The first one is from April. It says "Baby Girl". That is a rub-on That I thought was soo pretty. The papers are all from DCWV pads. The 8x8 is from the "Sweet" pad which is soo cute. The plain pink under the picture already has adhesive on it...clearance at Joann's for $3.00 for a whole pad with spring colors...gotta love that!!
The second one is of Rosie sleeping, I think she looks like a little angel...Also rub-ons and Sweet paper. I really like the plaid. I like the combo of brown with the pastel colors. I liked the simplicity of them, I usually have to *fill the page* with stuff, but I liked the way these turned out.
At the DR. I learned that the infection is getting better, but VERY SLOWLY!!! So, I'm off for 2 more weeks. I also lost 3 lb. I don't know how, considering that I haven't been able to move for the last week between the leg infection and pinching the nerve in my back. Anyway...I'll take it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo