Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just looking...


I've been hanging out today, looking at different sites, catching up on blogs and things. I found this paper at 2 peas and it is soo pretty!! It is from Prima Marketing and the paper is embroidered. I absolutely LOVE it. Of course, I had to buy it. along with some flowers and some other papers. I love Prima so much. I really like working with flowers and *bling*. Must be the girl in me, LOL. This paper will be PERFECT for a page I want to do of my Mom, who passed away last year. Her Name was Rose, so it goes together nicely. I can't wait...
Now, I'm gonna get ready and go do some shopping, now that the weather has cooled down a little. I don't know what made us move to Riverside instead of towards the beach...I remember, it was the price...We couldn't afford a trailer out by the beach...Riverside is nice, just a little too close to the desert for me...
Well, let's see what great things I can find tonight...wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo