Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It is too hot!!!


This is Redondo Beach, California...This is where I want to be right now. The cool breeze, the beach smell, the sound of seagulls...Hopefully, in the next week or two, we can get away for the weekend or something. Riverside is just too hot right now. At 10:00 it was still 80 degrees.
Other than the heat, this week has been good. Check out my sparkblog at the side to see my diet progress. So far this week I have been very good. Except for Sunday. We will not speak of Sunday. I made a solemn promise...
Hopefully I will have some new layouts to post this week. I have all kinds of new pictures of Rosie and a couple odd-ball pics that I want to scrap.
Well, I'm off to dream about the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo