Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins...

And...here we go!

1. Finding out I am pre-diabetic is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I am daydreaming of a rainy day in Paris.

3. Really good dark chocolate tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is a way to not have to deal with your own issues.

5. My granddaughter's smile is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is light at the end of my tunnel.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Angel's game, tomorrow my plans include doing some scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to go see my Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I surely believe in #6.

    My answers are posted here. Hope you could come and visit.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo