Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-ins...

And...here we go!
1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting the next accident to happen.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a person who truely has a good heart.
3. Sitting down with a good book is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy reading the latest gossip magazines and scratching their butts.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine romance and Nascar .
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without great friends or good conversation in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some much needed sleep, tomorrow my plans include going to see my Daddy and Sunday, I want to take my husband somewhere nice for Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo