Thursday, May 14, 2009

just thoughts


This is Rosie and my neice maddie. Maddie and her mom and Grandma came over the other day to visit. She absolutely love Rosie. Calls her *Baby* and tries to hug her all the time. It is so cute. I'm gonna have to get a video of it.

I've been doing a little scrapbooking, but I feel like I need to change it up a little. I'm starting to feel like all my pages look the same. I'm gonna look at some other scrapbooker's styles and see what I can learn(Steal...haha) from them.

Tomorrow I go back to the Dr. to check out my leg. I'm thinking he'll have to continue to put me off work, since there is still infection present in the wound. I'm not really heartbroken about that, just starting to realize excactly how bad this infection was. 4 weeks of antibiotics and it is not cleared up yet. That's a little scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo