Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Control

CONTROL:the act or power of controlling; regulation; domination or command: Who's in control here?
Just some thoughts on my struggle with weight. It is not going so well, and I need to figure out some thins in my mind before I can go forward...



Here is a neat thing called Friday Fill-Ins...Every friday (or Thursday night) there is a fill in for you to answer. I thought it was neat...

And...here we go!

1. It's cold and overcast.

2. I am learning to like tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is covergirl highlights mascara.

4. I'd love a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all my leg really hurts.

6. Friends; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was hilarious.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapbooking, tomorrow my plans include a family get together and Sunday, I want to go to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo