Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sorry I haven't been around lately, I have been devoting this whole week to the baby shower I am giving my DIL today. She is due in 2 weeks. I am so excited, I can't stand it!! It's like Christmas used to feel like when I was a kid. This is the theme I'm using, I thought it was SOOO cute, even though we know it's a girl.

I woke up a little sad today cause my sister should be here with me. Kathy should be here with me. And of course, my Mom should be here. I just have to keep remembering that they are together, watching and caring for us from Heaven.

I am so behind on other projects, like the ABC one and the challenge from sparks. Hopefully I can whip out a couple of pages this weekend after the shower.

Hope you all have a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo