Sunday, February 08, 2009

ABC's of Me


This is the cover of my mini book, "The ABC's of me. I am a little behind on the challenge, but I'll catch up...

This is inside, I think the purpose of doing this is to find out the "real" me...or a part of me anyway.

This is "A". I used a thickers letter and some rub ons. The pages are index file cards. We were supposed to use cards, but I've never worked with something so small, so I thought this would be OK.

For the "A" prompt the word was action, so I looked up words in the dictionary for each letter and wrote down the words I liked or identified with. Kind of corny, but I learned something new.

1 comment:

  1. Great mini book! I need to do one of those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo