Monday, January 12, 2009

weigh in...

Well, today was weigh in. I have lost 9 lb.!! I am very, very happy with this!! I probably could have lost more, if I had been stricter on the way of eating, but let's face facts...if I know I can't eat a candy bar, I will cave and eat three...so i HAVE to know that i can eat badly once in a while. I think the key to it is portions...who would have guessed?? LOL... Sometimes we can be so dense!! Just think 20 years ago if I had figured out the portion control, how things would be different now!!!

I wanted to do dome work on the treadmill, but my knee is killing me. I think I may have to go to the doctor and have it looked at. I am soo not thrilled about that prospect. My Doctor is an idiot. He will just throw some painkillers at me and tell me to exercise. DUH!! It is hard to exercise when you feel like your knee is going to cave in. Maybe I'll just do 15 min. I can't believe I'm dissapointed not to be able to walk...How things change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo