Sunday, January 11, 2009

lazy sunday



Today was a lazy day for me. I needed it, LOL. Work stresses me out so much, the customers, the employees, the supervisors. Moods and attitudes change on a dime. You never know what to expect.




Anyway, I slept until 10:00 this morning. You know that warm cozy feeling when you're in bed and you just don't want to mess it up? That was what I felt like today. Hubby was nice and let me sleep. I think that ultimately he knows that it is better for him to let me be...hahaha.




We took down the Christmas tree down today. Daisy was very upset. She won't climb the tree, I think she knows it's fake, but she loves to lay under it, so she was very forlorn while I was taking it down.

Then about 3 I went shopping. Money is a little tight right now, but I had to get some clothes for the soon-to-be grandbaby. Carter's was having a sale, so I got 4 outfits for like $30.00. That's a good deal!!




The shirt say "I'll always be grandma's sweetie". I love the pants...too cute. The pattern in cherries. I can't wait until March!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo