Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday


Here we are again...another year has passed...another birthday. Today you would be 37. It's hard to believe that so much time has passed. It seemes like last week when we all came home from the wedding and I asked you to pose for that picture. It ended up being the last one taken of you. It is one of my most cherished photos. The only good thing is that this year you have plenty of company. Do you know I have only had 1 dream about you in 2 years? Last year, on your birthday, I dreamt that you were in a park and it was a big party. I knew it had to be Heaven cause Rene and Tex, Aunt Barbara, Grandma, and Bonsey were there. You looked beautiful. I miss you so much, not one single day goes by that I don't think about you, but I know you are where you're supposed to be. Doesn't mean I like it, but I accept it. This year you have enough people for poker. Just don't let Kathy play. You know it gets on your nerves when she can't figure out which hand beats what. I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo