Wednesday, January 14, 2009

bits and pieces

Well, today I was off of work, and basically laid around the house. I did eat well, except for a mustard dog at lunch, but I did have diet dr. pepper, so that evens it out...(dieter's logic) I made some really good green beans for dinner, fresh and crisp. It's kinda funny cause you get used to the mushy canned stuff, you don't realize that veggies should be crisp and crunchy.

Tonight I cleaned up my scrapspace a little. Still have a couple of things to get off of the desk, but it looks so much better. I was thinking the other day that I hadn't done any scrapping in a while, well its no wonder, when you can't even see the top of the desk cause there is so much crap on it...If anyone is reading this, and you scrap, how do you organize your paper?? I have a TON of it, I am such a paper whore, and now I don't know what/how to organize it. Any suggestions would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo