Monday, December 08, 2008

ramblings

Today I am just going to ramble. I have a lot of things jumbled together in my head. First of all, I am off work for 10 days. Not because I want to be, although I'm not too upset...,but because my cellulitis is causing me problems. AGAIN!!! I have to go for a bone scan to make sure that the infection hasn't spread to my bone. FUN... I'm not too worried, but having someone tell you that losing a limb is a possibility is very sobering. Work is not pleased. I have just about come to a decsion about working too that will throw them in a tizzy, just need to think and pray about it before I say anything.

************
I need to get some Christmas shopping done. I have done a little. Very little. I am so not in the mood for this and yet there I am, smiling and trying to find some Christmas spirit. Then my Dad askes me to pick up some presents for him. So now I have to do the shopping for two. i have no problem doing his shopping. I know it's probably harder on him then it is me, I just wish my shopping was farther along.
************
Speaking of Christmas spirit, if you live near me, check out the Mission Inn. They have a wonderful light show and it will pick up anyone's spirits...even Scrooge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo