Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday, Sunday...

Well, So Cal is on fire again. It happens every year around this time, high temps, low humidity and those aweful Santa Ana winds. I was supposed to go see my Dad in Fullerton today, but the freeway is shut down cause the cities in between us are on fire. Chino Hills, Anahiem Hills, Diamond Bar, Corona. The freeway cuts right in the iddle of these hills. We should be OK. He is way to the west of the fires and we are to the east.

Tonight we are goning to have my late birthday party at Dave and Buster's. We couldn't have it on my birthday cause my face was swollen to about 3 times it size because of an allergic reaction to some antibiotics. I am looking forward to it. I get to see some old friends from my other store and a chance to just relax is always welcome. I should have some pics to post too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo