Sunday, November 09, 2008















So my order from Tallyscrapper came in yesterday and these are some of the totally cool papers I got. I love, love, love the peacock one in paticular, but I think they are all really good. Now, to get back in the swing of things abd actually do some scrapbooking. I did decide though, that I need to cool it on buying stuff and use up some of the things I already have. When the paper came today, I did not look at the ads, cause I don't want to know what new things are on sale at Michael's, LOL.




Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE Johnny Cash. My Neice found this shirt for her baby, Maddie, and I had to scrap it. I really liked the way it turned out. The only thing I would have done different was put her name in white letters, but I don't have any. I'm not even sure they make white letters, LOL.

So today is the last day of my little vaycay, and I am very sad. 4 days was not enough!!! I need to save some vacation days for March, when the baby is born, so I will have to live with it for now. I think in March I'm gonna take off 2 weeks. Here's to hoping my sanity lasts till then, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo