Sunday, November 23, 2008

catching up

This beautiful young woman is my DIL. And that beautiful tummy is my granddaughter. Kimberly thinks she looks fat. She is 5 months pregnant, and my thigh is fatter than her whole stomach. Now I realize it is natural for women to think they're fat when they are pregnant, but COME ON!!! My son is on pins and needles cause of the mood swings, and I just keep telling him to be nice. Lie once in a while. And under no circumstances fall prey to the "I won't get mad if you tell me the truth" speech. HAHA.



Here is my latest layout. This picture of my Mom was taken at my cousin's wedding, and I think it really is a good picture. Very realistic. The sticker says "The only love you keep is the love you give away" I like that because it was so her. She was always more concerned with other people than herself. Even to the end.


Yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of Denise's death. I tried to do a page for her, but I just can't. I just can't make myself do it. I am full of ideas and have the pictures, but just can't put it all together. Maybe someday.
Thursday was the service for my friend, Kathy. It was very nice, a lot of people showed up. Kathy was a very friendly person. We would be in a restaraunt and she would just start a conversation out of the blue with the table next to us. I will miss her alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo