Wednesday, October 22, 2008

pain, pain, and more pain...

I AM IN PAIN...LOL. Seriously, this cellulitis is horrible. I go back to the doctor today, but I don't know what he can do for the pain. Last time he gave me vicadin, and it doesn't help!!! If I keep the wound covered, it helps, but keeping it covered slows down the healing. AND I have to keep it covered when I'm working, which is all the time, so when I'm off, I really try to keep it open. But it hurts!!!
So I know I've talked about my jackass of a doctor before, but the last visit he really ticked me off. I asked what could I do to help prevent the cellulitis because everytime I get a scratch or something it blows up into this full blown infection and the pain seems to get worse everytime. His answer was, and I swear I am not making this up, was "Don't get a scratch." WTF??? Does he think I do this on purpose? Is he really that stupid? I contacted the insurance to switch doctors. The process is insane. So, I am stuck with Mr. Congeniality for a while longer.
Anyway, just needed to vent...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo