Thursday, October 16, 2008

I have been in a bit of depression lately. I thought I was handling my mom's death pretty well, and the BAM...I got hit!! It happened the day before my birthday. I came home from work and checked the mail. There's a card from my neice and I thought, that's from my neice. hum? Then there's a card from her mother. I thought why are they sending me these cards? Oh yeah, it's my birthday. Then I checked the next letter to see if it is from my Mom. BAM...I will never get another birthday card from my Mom. I cried all night. I have been a basket case since. I did go back to the Dr. and he gave me a stronger anti-depression med. I also couldn't sleep. One or two hours at the most and then I'm up. Then to make things just peachy...the cellulitis is back with a vengence. I am on my third round of antibiotics and thankfully am starting to see some results, but this time has been horrific. The pain, the blisters, the itching. It pretty much sucks.

But it's not all bad news. The unofficial verdict from the Dr. is my grandbaby is a girl. We won't know for sure until next month, but I really hope it is. We have lost too many girls in the family lately. I need a grandaughter to spoil. LOL.

I watched the finally of Project Runway last night. (depression be damned, I'm not sick enough to miss that. LOL) I am happy Leanne won. I'm surprised, but happy. I thought Korto would win. I liked Kenley's line, but Kenley herself needs to grow up some. I like Leanne's line, I just thought it was too *one note* for the judges. How great was it to have Tim as the final Judge.?
I was very happy with that turn of events.

Well. time to get some work done around here. I'll be back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo