Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Taco Tues.

Last night I went out to dinner with my two great friends, Stefanie and Ryan. He works at On The Border, a southwest type restaraunt. They have GREAT food!!! I got the chicken enchiladas in a green sauce. OMG!! They were great. I also split a brownie sundae. It was the best brownie I have ever had. He wants me to go work with him there, and give up on Bakers. I just don't know if I have it in me to start over. I would really like to quit working in a couple of years.

I am off to see my Mom today. She is still in the hospital. But she is getting better, so that is good. I was a little worried there for a moment. State of mind is everything, and she was stating to lose it.

Hopefully I will have some layouts posted later. I've been working on a couple of projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo