Saturday, July 05, 2008

Quick hello

Just a quick hello to say that I am still around. I'm not doing so well, but I'm here. The Doctor gave me new antibiotics for the cellulitis, and they are KICKING MY BUTT!! I am sick to my stomach, I have a headache all the time and I am tired. I don't have to go back to work until the 13th, but I am not getting anything done here.

Then to top it off, we had to put my Mom in a nursing home. She fell in the bathroom, and had to have stitches above her eye and on her hand. At this moment she cannot stand up or walk. We are hoping it is temporary, she sees a physical therpist everyday.

Anyhoo, that is my world at the moment. Hopefully I will have something positive to write in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo