Wednesday, June 25, 2008

daily grind

There is not much new here, just the usual go to work, bitch about supervisors and customers, then go home. There are some days when I REALLY hate my job. Or even the fact that I HAVE a job. Sometimes I would like to just lay around in bed for 4 or 5 days and not have to worry about my responsibilities. Right now in California, it is HOT!! I can't sleep until 12 or 1 in the morning. I have to get up at 6 to get ready to go to work. I am also not a morning person. The girls know at work not to talk to me for at least 1/2 hour after I get there. The Dumb-ass supervisor, on the other hand, hasn't gotten that yet and calls me as I'm walking in the door. GGRRRR.

Anyhoo...I hopefully will have a layout to post in the next day or so. I am thinking of joining a new challenge blog thanks to Staci. (I'm sorry, I don't know how to link to pages. Her blog is to the right, Scrapping time.) It seems like a cool challenge. Just don't know if I can compete, I am still pretty new at this.

1 comment:

  1. Evelyn...just wanted to stop by and thank you for always leaving such encouraging words...!!! they always help....when I am having one of my days....

    and I hope you do the challenge...over at gutter girlz!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo