Sunday, June 22, 2008

1 year, 7 months, 5 hours, and 32 minutes...

That's how long it has been since Denise passed. I am resigned to the fact that this is how I will tell time from now on. Everything that happens, I think it's been ..............since Denise passed. I am still amazed at how much I miss her. It is true that each day gets easier. I don't cry at the drop of a hat anymore...that could be the anti-depressent...and it is easier to talk about her. One thing is for certain though. I still think about her everyday. 1000 times a day. And I am convinced she talks to me thru the radio*. I know, I know, sometimes I think it might be time for the crazy jacket too, but it makes me feel better, so...

* I mean by the songs that get played, not that she is *literally* talking to me...I'm not THAT crazy.

So I was looking at some of the blogs and Scrapping the Music has an interesting challenge up that might get me back in the mood. And it fits the sentimental way I am feeling lately, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment...all thoughts and critiques are welcome...xoxoxo